i2290, Inc. and i2290.com are wholly committed to maintaining and protecting your privacy and any personal information you may share with us. Other than as expressly written in this Policy, we will not sell or share your personal information with third parties, regardless of whether you are a registered user or just a visitor to our site, without first obtaining your authorization to do so.
At times we may use the services of third-party vendors, suppliers, or technical support firms and personnel ("Associates"), which must comply with our high standards of protecting your privacy. Additionally we emphasize to our employees and associates the confidential nature of user information and the high level of importance we place on maintaining this confidentiality.
Whenever we collect personal information from you, we will always explain to you how we intend to use that information. For example we may use information in the following ways:
- For the purposes for which you specifically provided the information including, for example, to enable us to process, validate and verify you as a registered user.
- To send you e-mail notifications about our new or existing products and services, special offers, or to otherwise contact you.
- To enhance existing features or develop new features, products and services.
- To provide advertisers and other third parties with aggregate (non-personal) information about our user base and usage patterns.
- To allow us to personalize the content and advertising that you and others see based on personal characteristics or preferences.
- We may automatically collect IP addresses and Web site usage information from you when you visit i2290.com. This information helps us evaluate how our visitors and registered users navigate our Web site, including the number and frequency of visitors and registered users to each Web page, and the length of their visits.
Additionally i2290.com may also utilize analytical software to track the volume of traffic to our website, which helps us better understand where website traffic originates from and how traffic arrives at our site. Some of the analytical software's functionality may track conversion data. Conversion tracking may be defined, as an event in which a user clicks on one of our advertisements to arrive at our site, and subsequently becomes a customer. This data contains no personally identifiable information but helps us understand the effectiveness of reaching out to our customers.
Copyright © i2290, Inc. All Rights Reserved.